Wedding ceremony is the most pious ceremony in the life of an individual. When one is about to choose a life partner, there are several aspects which a person desires for in his would-be-partner. Since there cannot be any reversal in the abiding act of marriage as per the Vedic scriptures like Manu smriti, one has to be intelligent enough to gather adequate knowledge about the Vivah Sanskara in order to ensure a happily married life.
Marriage is a sacred act. It is not a mere union of two people with a festival and celebration but it is a festival of a new life about to commence. It is a serious as well as sincere attempt of getting into a union whose love and affection increases with time and duration. The eternal relation which is established shall continue for lives.
Characteristics of an Ideal Bridegroom
As per the Vedic scriptures, the bridegroom must have the following characteristics:
- He must be well versed in all fields of education, and if not many, then atleast one.
- He must be having valour, strength, courage and determination.
- He must be having a broad chest, deep navel, sharp eyes and long hands.
- He must be having short ears, hair, tongue and teeth.
- His heart, brahmin thread and teeth must be white.
- His heart must be open, wide, generous and honest.
These are the ideal qualities of a bridegroom which is to be sought into a person whom a girl wishes to be her would-be-husband.
Duties of an ideal bridegroom
The duties of an ideal bridegroom are:
- He must maintain the wife under all circumstances.
- The demands of the wife must be fulfilled and she must be taken care of.
- The husband must apply all her powers to ensure the safety of the wife.
- The husband must see that the wife remains healthy in all aspects, Physical, Mental and Spiritual.
- The husband must be responsible for the spiritual salvation of the wife.
How to get an ideal Husband
Everyone wishes to get an ideal husband in her life. A husband who is loving and caring, a one who is persistent in his efforts to provide all the comforts to her wife is a real gem as per the general opinion of the masses.
Approaching the Lord through special prayers has always been the choice of the people who are always eager to get relief from the problems.
Lord Shiva and Devi Parvati are the chief superintendents of this puja who have the prowess to bless the bride in order to get a good husband. Lord Shiva and Devi Parvati are the two benevolent demigods who can bless the dedicated wife who have the capacity to bless a devoted bride to get a nice husband.
Shiva Parvati Puja is one of the best and most effective pujas prescribed in the Vedic shastras. All of us have been born and brought up with this saying that a bride should worship Lord Shiva to get a nice husband.
We are presenting the most authentic way to worship and please Lord Shiva and as per the experience of our customers, we have been encouraged to let everyone know about all the systematic way of Puja.
Book your puja at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/shiv-parvati-puja/