Shree Yantra is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantras, which not only gives the maximum benefit, but also proves beneficial for almost everybody. It is the source of attaining all worldly desires & fulfilling all wishes through inner cosmic power & mental strength. “Shree Yantra” – Shree meaning wealth and Yantra – Meaning “Instrument” – The Instrument for Wealth The Shree Yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth.
The mantra is repeated for twenty one times in a morning.
The mantra for recital is:-
!! Om, Shrim Hreem Shrim Kamle Kamalalaye Praseed,
Praseed, Shrim, Hreem Shrim Om Mahalaxmaye Namah. !!
Benefits of Shree Yantra/Mantra
- It helps in attaining fortune, wealth and overall prosperity in one’s life.
- It brings name, fame and good luck to the family or organization, company which possesses this incredible Vedic instrument.
- It drives an individual on success path and clears the obstacles.
- Shree Yantra also gives mental peace and stability.
- It helps in growing the spiritual self by helping the individual to get rid of all the impurities and attain a pure state of mind.
- It has the great potential to liberate an individual from the cycle of birth and death.
How to do worship by this yantra
- Keep the Yantra on a Altar facing North or East, placing the center of the Yantra at the level.
- Wash the Yantra with rose, water or milk. water or milk. Wipe the yantra with clean cloth.
- First apply sandalwood and then Kumkum on the edge of the yantra and also in middle.
- Then light a candle or ghee lamp and incense stick in front of the yantra in altar and do pooja. Chant the mantra as mentioned above in front of yantra.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on Friday.
- This yantra keep it in your Home/Office and Shop.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North corner of the house.