Goddess Saraswati yantra is used for Knowledge, Education & Creativity. Goddess Saraswati bestows intellect, intelligence and is the patron goddess of learning and music. This occult Yantra sharpens the intellect, improves grasping power, increases memory & concentration. It is a must for those who are dull-witted or have suffered breaks in their education, and for those who are suffering from the bad effects of a malefic Jupiter.
The mantra is repeated for twenty one times in a morning.
The mantra for recital is:-
“Om Shreem Hreem Saraswatyai Namaha”
Benefits of Saraswati Yantra/Mantra
- This Yantra ensures success in studies and high achievement in competitive examinations.
- It is a known remedy for mental disorders, weak intellectual growth and lunacy.
- Saraswati Yantra develops & increases the knowledge, understanding & appreciation of creative arts, especially fine art & music.
- Saraswati Yantra has the power to bless married women with a happy life & conjugal bliss, and unmarried ones with an ideal mate & a satisfying married life.
- By worshipping Saraswati Yantra students will perform well in the examinations. Concentration and memory power will increase.
- Concentration and memory power will increase.
How to do worship by this yantra
- Keep the Yantra on a Altar facing North or East, placing the center of the Yantra at the level.
- Wash the Yantra with rose, water or milk. water or milk. Wipe the yantra with clean cloth.
- First apply sandalwood and then Kumkum on the edge of the yantra and also in middle.
- Then light a candle or ghee lamp and incense stick in front of the yantra in altar and do pooja. Chant the mantra as mentioned above in front of yantra.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on Friday.
- This yantra keep it in your Home/Office and Shop.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North corner of the house.