Rahu can be appeased through devoted worship of Rahu Yantra to prevent yourself from danger from hidden enemies, wrong diagnosis of illness and deceit from those around you. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain. Rahu Yantra blesses the native with all good in his business and profession like Iron ore, poisonous products, leather, cement, mustard seeds, mustard oils, woolen clothes, blankets, rotten goods, vegetables, sharp piercing, foreign exchange, photography, astrology, ammunition, horse and camel trade, commission agents, lottery, circus, wine and smokes, rubber etc.
The mantra is repeated for twenty one times in a morning.
The mantra for recital is:-
“Om Bhraam Bhreem Bhroum Sah Rahave Namah”
Benefits of Rahu Yantra/Mantra
- Paralysis, mental illness, limb injury; cancer, tumours, heart pain, rheumatism, bronchitis, etc. are caused by Rahu. The persons who are facing such problems must use this yantra.
- Rahu yantra is very benefic and favourable and indicates sucess in business, Victory over enemies, and all round success.
- The favorable aspects of rahu give talent for painting, writing and editing. Rahu also brings fame and success, physical attractiveness and beauty.
- It brings about improvement in business deals, delayed work, removes hurdles, and specially helps people living overseas, controls the negative force of enemies helps to win over them.
How to do worship by this yantra
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. water or milk. Wipe the yantra with clean cloth.
- First apply sandalwood and then Kumkum on the edge of the yantra and in middle.
- Then light a candle or ghee lamp and incense stick in front of the yantra in altar and do pooja. Chant the mantra as mentioned above in front of yantra.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on Saturday.
- This yantra keep it in your Home/Office and Shop.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North corner of the house.