Shree Ganpati Yantra
Shree Ganpati Yantra, the remover of all obstacles and also helps one to attain Siddhi, prosperity and success. This is a very Effective Yantra. His yantra consists of a square, inside which is an eight petals lotus, inside this is a hexagon and in the centre an upward facing triangle. Ganesh is the foremost God.He is worshipped first on all auspicious occasions, whether it is a marriage or a religious function. Ganeshji is also invoked and worshipped before any festival, or a new project or venture that a Hindu undertakes.
Shree Ganpati Mantra
The mantra is repeated for twenty one times in a morning.
The mantra for recital is:-
“Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha”
Benefits of Shree Ganpati Yantra/Mantra
- A person who recites and worships the yantra gets all his desires fulfilled, protection from enemies and relief from obstacles.
- Ganpati Yantra provides success in every aspect of life.
- Ganesha yantra provides wisdom, intelligence, and ability to win every contest.
- A person who worship this yantra gets relief from his diseases, liabilities, and defects.
- Any new commencement in terms of business, career, construction, tour excursion, and relationship should be started with extremely auspicious Ganpati Yantra.
How to do worship by this yantra
- Keep the Yantra on a Altar facing North or East, placing the center of the Yantra at the level of your eyes.
- Wash the Yantra with rose, water or milk. water or milk. Wipe the yantra with clean cloth.
- First apply sandalwood and then Kumkum on the edge of the yantra and also in middle.
- Then light a candle or ghee lamp and incense stick in front of the yantra in altar and do pooja. Chant the mantra as mentioned above in front of yantra.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on Wednesday.
- This yantra keep it in your Home/Office and Shop.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North corner of the house.