Brihaspati is also known as Guru and Devaguru. Brihaspati represents the balance of past karma, religion, philosophy, knowledge and issues relating to offspring. He is concerned with education, teaching and the dispensation of knowledge. Brihaspati is considered to be the greatest benefic of any of the planets.
The mantra is repeated for twenty one times in a morning.
The mantra for recital is:-
“Om Graam Greem Graum sah Guruve Namaha”
Benefits of Brihaspati Yantra
- The Brihaspati Yantra is a powerful aid in removing pain, affliction, illness and other problems encountered in one’s day-to-day life.
- Brihaspati is an auspicious planet and is resembled to the native’s wisdom, mind power, knowledge, religion, fortune, happiness, welfare, joy, devotion, spirituality, generosity, charity, gentleness, liberality, statesmanship, minister ship, ultra mundane pleasure, fame, wealth power, respect, reputation, honor, dignity and the status etc.
- Brihaspati yantra is best for power, rank, authority and success in profession and business.
- To appease the planet Brihaspati and to mitigate the malefic effects of badly placed Jupiter in the horoscope, worship of Jupiter Yantra is beneficial.
How to do worship by this yantra
- The installation of Brihaspati Yantra on Thursday is good.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on Thursaday.
- This yantra keep it in your Home/Office and Shop.
- Yantra may be placed facing East or the North corner of the house.