If the Chandra is posited in the sign of Scorpio, is in the 6th, 8th or 12th house or is with Rahu or Ketu, it needs to be strengthened, otherwise the person will either be killed due to the bad influence of the planet, or the person’s wife/husband will die. Chandra Yantra blesses the native with respect, friendship and creates contacts with opposite sex in harmoniums way.
The mantra is repeated for twenty one times in a morning.
The mantra for recital is:-
“Om Shram Shreem Shroom Sah Chandraya Namah”
Benefits of Chandra Yantra
- It represents our emotions, fortune, fame, memory, success, happiness, and comforts.
- Chandra Yantra enhances the power of relationship between husband and wife and lovers as well.
- Chandra Yantra works as a great tool against anger, hypertension and sorrow. It brings in the peace of mind and harmony in the life.
- Using Chandra Yantra created on Bhoj Patra blesses the person with all good in his business and profession like Export-Import, Harvesting, Agriculture, Salt, Medicines, White Products and Traveling etc.
How to do worship by this yantra
- The installation of Chandra Yantra on Monday is good.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on Monday.
- This yantra keep it in your Home/Office and Shop.
- Yantra may be placed facing East or the North corner of the house.