The yantra is used to propitiate an afflicted Saturn and achieve Rajayoga through complete blessing of Saturn. When Saturn is malefic in a horoscope, in transit or cause the 71/2 years cycle, use of Saturn yantra is very beneficial.
The mantra is repeated for twenty one times in a morning.
The mantra for recital is:-
“Om Pram Preem Proum Sah Shanaishcharaye Namah”
Benefits of Shani Yantra
It is one of the most significant Yantra for remove the poverty from life.
- To negate the Shani effect during Sade Sati.
- To negate effect of Shani during its position in 4th, 7th and 8th place.
- To negate the Shani Dasa Bhukthi bad effects.
- To improve the quality of life and health.
- Shani is responsible for Ayul (life), property and Family.
How to do worship by this yantra
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on Saturday.
- This yantra keep it in your Home/Office and Shop.
- Yantra may be placed facing East or the North corner of the house.