Santan Gopal Yantra
Santhana Gopala is an infant form of Lord Krishna, so this is the divine Yantra of Lord Gopal ji or Lord Shri Krishna. When the devotee surrender to Lord Krishna, especially when one is yearning for progeny.They will get the gift of progeny in the form of Nand Gopal.
Santan Gopal mantra
The mantra is repeated for one hundred thousand times for fourty eight days. The mantra for recital is
Devaki Sutha Govinda Vasudeva Jagatpathe |
Dehi me tanayam Krishna twamaham sharanam gathah ||
Benefits of Santan Gopal yantra
- It is one of the most significant Yantra for getting a child and a safe progeny.
- Santan Gopal yantra also prevents from miscarriage during pregnancy.
- When putrakaraka Jupiter and the 5th house are not well disposed in a natal chart, blessing of offspring is delayed or even denied, worship by this yantra .
How to worship this yantra
- The yantra can be made on gold plated and drawn on butter.
- The yantra is to be drawn with lotus, tulsi leaves, rose, jasmine.
- It is also be drawn with food for offering are butter, mixture of cooked rice, sugar and cow’s milk.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on dashmi tithi of shukla paksh
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- This yantra keep it in your home.