Lord Sun is among Panch Deva( Vishnu, Shiva, Ganesha, Shakti and Surya). He is the soul of all living beings. It is considered to be the most powerful planet among all nine planets. Since weak Sun affects eyes, heart and bones, poverty etc, so the Sun yantra grant to pacify the negative effects of Sun. It consist of dot, hexagon, two circles, eight petal lotus enveloped by one bhupura, drawn on copper, gold or bhojpatra.
The mantra is repeated for one hundred thousand times. The mantra of Sun for recital is
|| Om Hrim Ghrnih Surya Adityah Srim ||
The sage of this mantra is devabhaga: the metre is Gayatri and the deity is Sun-God , the lord of the day. Hrim is the Bija and Srim is shakti. The application is for realization of cherished desires.
Benefits of Sun yantra
- This yanta grants success in career and business.
- The devotee gets relief from all the problems related to court cases and helps in making the judgement in favor of the person itself by this yantra.
How to do worship by this yantra
- The devotee should must wake up early in the morning before sunrise.
- The devotee should wear white clothes.
- The yantra is to be established on yellow cloth and purity the yantra with gangajal and cow’s milk.
- This yantra is to be drawn with sandalwood, kesar, supari, and red flowers.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on Sunday in any auspicious muhurat.
- This yantra keep it in your home, offices, wallet or wear it in your neck.