Day: August 12, 2016
Devi Baglamukhi is eighth among 10 mahavidyas, where 10 mahavidyas are ten essential energies that are also 10 goddesses. Baglamukhi yantra is very powerful to fight against enemies. It consist of triangles, hexagonal, eight petal lotus, sixteen petal lotus and bhupura.
The presiding deity goddess Baglamukhi is the controller of this powerful yantra which recharges yantra with occult forces.
The mantra is recited for one hundred thousand times. The mantra for recital is
|| Om hlim Baglamukhi Sarvadustanam Vacam Mukham
Padam Stambhaya Jihviimkilaya Buddhim Vinasaya Hlim Om Svaha ||
The sage of this mantra is narada the metre is bharti, the deity of the mantra is Bagla Mukhi. The bija is hrim and the shakti is svaha.
Benefits of Baglamukhi Yantra
- It grants the victory over enemies, law suits, success in quarrels and competitions
- It offers protection for cuts, scars, operations and accidents.
How to do worship of this Yantra?
- The devotee should wear yellow clothes with yellow garland.
- The yantra is to be drawn with sandal powder, Agar, Camphor etc.
- In the entire six small triangle formed by two vertically intersecting triangles the devotee shall write the name of the intended person with the mula mantras by means of haritala and powdered turmeric together with dhatura juice.
Where to place it?
- Take some clay from the spinning potter’s wheel and make a beautiful image of a bull. The yantra must be placed in it.
- This clay bull must be muddy with haritala every day and worshipped.