Month: September 2015
The initial step in relation to lines of the hand is, that they should be clear and well-marked, neither broad nor pale in colour, and that they should be free from all breaks, islands or irregularities of any kind.
- Very pale lines indicate the want of robust health and even the lack of energy and decisions.
- Lines red in colour indicate the sanguine, hopeful disposition; they show an active, robust temperament.
- Yellow lines, as well as being indicative of biliousness and liver trouble, are indicators of a nature self- contained, reserved, and proud.
- Lines very dark in colour, almost black, tell of a melancholy, grave temperament, and also indicate a haughty, distant nature, one usually very revengeful and unforgiving.
- Branches rising from any line accentuate its power and strength, but all branches descending denote the reverse.
- At the commencement of Line of heart, the rising lines are most important while considering the success of marriage for the subject.
- A chained formation in any line is a weak sign; if on the line of heart it denotes weakness and changeability of affection; if on the line of head, want of fixity of ideas, and weakness of intellect.
- Breaks in any line denotes it failure.
- A wavy formation weakens the power of the line.
- Capillary lines are those little hair lines running by the side of the main line, sometimes joining it, sometimes falling from it; they denote weakness, like the chained formation.
- When the entire hand covered with a network or multitude of little lines running all over aimlessly, it betrays the mental worry, a highly nervous temperament, and a troubled nature.
Moon, the symbol of purity, tranquility and calmness is considered highly reverend. Celebrating the appearance of moon after Amavasya (New moon day) and adoring it is referred as Chandra Darshan. Devotees fast for the entire day and usually break their fast after viewing the moon.
- On this day the Moon holds special significance as it is difficult to spot it, being in the same horizon as Sun.
- The God of Moon is considered highly important as per Vedic astrology; and is also worshipped because of its fluctuating trait.
- Moon is a symbol of femininity, happiness, beauty, memory and wisdom; true signs to be worshipped.
- Chandra Darshan is also attached with the attainment of salvation and attaining blessings for self and family.
- All our senses are controlled by the mind and the mind is ruled by the moon. Thus adoring the moon keeps the mind and senses in control.
- Worshipping the moon cures the problem of weak eyesight and brings a glow on the face.
This year the Bhadrapada Maas Chandra Darshan falls on the 14th of September, so remember to see it 🙂
The number 5 stands for the Planet Mercury, and is versatile in all its characteristics. Number 5 people are those born on 5th, 14th, and 23rd in any month, but their characteristics are still more marked if they are born in what is called the ‘period of the 5’ which is from 21st May to June 20th -27th, and from 21st August to September 20th-27th.
- These people make friends easily and get on with persons born under almost any number.
- They are mentally very highly strung. They live on their nerves and appear to crave excitement.
- They are quick in thought and decisions, and impulsive in their actions.
- They detest any plodding kind of work and seem naturally to drift into all methods of making money quickly. They have a keen sense of making money by inventions and new ideas.
- They are born speculators, prone to Stock exchange transactions, and are generally willing to run risks in all they undertake.
- They have the most wonderful elasticity of character. They rebound quickly from the heaviest blow; nothing seems to affect them for very long, like their symbol Mercury.
- If by nature they are good they remain so; if bad, not all the preaching in the world will make the slightest effect on them.
- They should endeavor to carry out their plans and aims on all day that fall under their own number such as 5th, 14th, or 23rd.
- The days of the week more fortunate for them are Wednesday and Friday, especially if their own number falls on one of these days.
- Their greatest drawback is that they exhaust their nervous strength to such an extent that they often fall victims to nervous breakdowns of the worst kind and under mental tensions.
- Their lucky colours are all shades of light grey, white, and glistening materials, but just as they can make friends with people born under all kinds of numbers, so they can wear all shades of colours. Yet avoid dark colours as far as possible.
- Their lucky stone is diamond, and all the glittering or shimmering things like platinum or silver.
The zodiacal sign of Taurus commences on April 20th, but being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it does not come into its full power until on or about April 27th. From this date onwards it’s in full strength until on or about May 20th.
- People born in this zodiac sign have a curious power of dominating others, even when not conscious of trying to do so.
- They are very unyielding in their determination, and are often called ‘stiff-necked’ and obstinate, but when they love they are most yielding and pliable of all.
- They have great endurance, both physical and mental, and can pass through enormous strains of fatigue as long as the excitement or determination lasts.
- They have great ability to commit to memory from books. Often very successful in literary works.
- They make wonderful hosts and hostesses, and have great taste about food, and in the management of their houses they can make much out of little.
- They have good business intuition, and are generally considered richer than they are due to their dress style.
- They are governed by their sensations and by their loving nature, but affection has a great hold on them than passion.
- They are generous to utmost degree and will do any sacrifice for their loved ones.
- Neither men nor women born in this period should marry early as their first marriage is usually a mistake.
- They are too easily misled by their emotions, sensations, or affections.
- They forgive at the slightest show of feelings or kindness, and this side of their nature makes them do stupid acts.
- They have an innate sense of harmony, rhythm, and colour, and often succeed in music, poetry and art.
- They make the most faithful friends; also excellent public servants, officials, or as heads in the Government positions in the army.
- They usually suffer from health issues like throat problem, nasal cavities and upper part of the lungs.
- Most favourable colours to them are all shades of blue. Red is an exciting colour for them so it should be preferred as little as possible.
- The birth stones for this period are emeralds, turquoises, and lapis lazuli.