The number 6 stands in symbolism for the planet Venus. Persons having a 6 as their birth number are all those who are born on the 6th, 15th, or 24th, of any month, but they are more especially influenced by this number if they are born in what is called the ‘House of the 6th,’ which is from the 20th April to May 20th-27th, and from the 21st September to October 20th-27th.
- As a rule all number 6 people are extremely magnetic; they attract others to them, and they are loved and often worshipped by those under them.
- They are very determined in carrying out their plans, and may, in fact, be deemed obstinate and unyielding, except when they themselves become deeply attached: in such a case they become devoted slaves to those they love.
- Although number 6 people are considered influenced by the planet Venus, yet as a rule theirs is more the ‘mother love’ than the sensual. They lean to the romantic and ideal in all matters of the affections.
- They are really artistic and that is evident from their homes; are fond of rich colours, also paintings, statuary, and music.
- If rich they are most generous to art and artists, they love to entertain their friends and make everyone about them, but the one thing they cannot stand is discord and jealousy.
- When roused by anger they will brook no opposition, and will fight to the death for whatever person or cause they espouse, or out of their sense of duty.
- The number 6 people have got the power of making more friends than any other class, with the exception of the number 5, but especially so with all persons born under the vibration of the 3, the 6, the 9, or all their series.
- Their most important days in the week are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and especially so if a number of 3, 6, or 9, such as the 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 18th, 21st, 24th, 27th, or 30th, should fall on one of those days.
- They should endeavour to carry out their plans and aims on all dates that fall under their ‘own number’ such as 6th, 15th, or 24th, of any month, but more especially when these dates fall in the period of the 6.
- Their lucky colours are shades of blue, from the lightest to the darkest, also shades of rose or pink.
- Their lucky stones are especially the turquoise, and as far as possible, they should wear one, or a piece of turquoise matrix, next their skin.
This entry was posted in Numerology and tagged 6th, artistic, attachment, auspicious, book now, consultation, divine, energy, faith, friendly, generous, Goddess, have a little faith, health, love, loving, lucky colours, lucky stones, magnetic, motherly love, number 6, numerology, passionate, planet Venus, puja, shades of blue, shubhpuja, shubhpuja.com, six, symbol, turquoise.