Day: September 9, 2015
The initial step in relation to lines of the hand is, that they should be clear and well-marked, neither broad nor pale in colour, and that they should be free from all breaks, islands or irregularities of any kind.
- Very pale lines indicate the want of robust health and even the lack of energy and decisions.
- Lines red in colour indicate the sanguine, hopeful disposition; they show an active, robust temperament.
- Yellow lines, as well as being indicative of biliousness and liver trouble, are indicators of a nature self- contained, reserved, and proud.
- Lines very dark in colour, almost black, tell of a melancholy, grave temperament, and also indicate a haughty, distant nature, one usually very revengeful and unforgiving.
- Branches rising from any line accentuate its power and strength, but all branches descending denote the reverse.
- At the commencement of Line of heart, the rising lines are most important while considering the success of marriage for the subject.
- A chained formation in any line is a weak sign; if on the line of heart it denotes weakness and changeability of affection; if on the line of head, want of fixity of ideas, and weakness of intellect.
- Breaks in any line denotes it failure.
- A wavy formation weakens the power of the line.
- Capillary lines are those little hair lines running by the side of the main line, sometimes joining it, sometimes falling from it; they denote weakness, like the chained formation.
- When the entire hand covered with a network or multitude of little lines running all over aimlessly, it betrays the mental worry, a highly nervous temperament, and a troubled nature.