Day: September 3, 2015
The number 5 stands for the Planet Mercury, and is versatile in all its characteristics. Number 5 people are those born on 5th, 14th, and 23rd in any month, but their characteristics are still more marked if they are born in what is called the ‘period of the 5’ which is from 21st May to June 20th -27th, and from 21st August to September 20th-27th.
- These people make friends easily and get on with persons born under almost any number.
- They are mentally very highly strung. They live on their nerves and appear to crave excitement.
- They are quick in thought and decisions, and impulsive in their actions.
- They detest any plodding kind of work and seem naturally to drift into all methods of making money quickly. They have a keen sense of making money by inventions and new ideas.
- They are born speculators, prone to Stock exchange transactions, and are generally willing to run risks in all they undertake.
- They have the most wonderful elasticity of character. They rebound quickly from the heaviest blow; nothing seems to affect them for very long, like their symbol Mercury.
- If by nature they are good they remain so; if bad, not all the preaching in the world will make the slightest effect on them.
- They should endeavor to carry out their plans and aims on all day that fall under their own number such as 5th, 14th, or 23rd.
- The days of the week more fortunate for them are Wednesday and Friday, especially if their own number falls on one of these days.
- Their greatest drawback is that they exhaust their nervous strength to such an extent that they often fall victims to nervous breakdowns of the worst kind and under mental tensions.
- Their lucky colours are all shades of light grey, white, and glistening materials, but just as they can make friends with people born under all kinds of numbers, so they can wear all shades of colours. Yet avoid dark colours as far as possible.
- Their lucky stone is diamond, and all the glittering or shimmering things like platinum or silver.