The line of life arises under the Mount of Jupiter, goes down the hand and embraces the Mount of Venus. It denotes about the journey of an individual and also about the way one will live during their life time. Let’s explore what your line says:
- The line of life should be long, narrow, and deep; without irregularities or breaks for promising long and healthy life.
- When it starts from the base of mount of Jupiter, instead of side of the hand, it denotes that the subject is highly ambitious.
- When the life line is connected with head line, then the subject is guided by reason and intelligence, and extreme sensitivity.
- All the lines that rise from the line of life are marks of increased power, gains, and success.
- An island on the line of life means an illness or loss of health.
- When a square is found on the line of life, it is marked as a sign of preservation.
- When there is free space between life line and head line, then the subject is free to carry out his plans and ideas and a go-ahead spirit.
- When broken in the left hand and joined in the right, it threatens some chronic illness; but if broken in both hands then it could also signify death.