We have commonly heard about the varied malefic defects in our birth chart, some of which are created depending upon our karmas and planetary positions; one of which is ‘Kaal Sarp Yog or Kaal Sarp Dosh’.
What is Kaal Sarp Yog?
In Hindu horoscope, if all planets are between Rahu and Ketu shadow planets, the person is considered to be afflicted with Kaal sarp yog. A complete Kaal sarp yog is formed when exactly half the natal chart is unoccupied by planets. Exclusion of even one single planet outside the Rahu-Ketu axis does not signify Kaal sarp yog.
Kaal in Hindi means death whereas Sarpa means serpant or snake. Rahu and Ketu are considered serpent in astrology and hence when all planets of a kundli falls between these two planets, it ought to create dangerous effects on the person suffering from it.
Why is it formed?
Though it depends upon individual to individual yet the past karmas and their negative effects are a major reason of this malefic yog. It is said that the effect of this yog lasts for about 47 years or even more. Effects of this yog remains longer when Rahu placed in 5th, 8th, & 12th house and shorter when Rahu is placed in 3rd, 6th, & 11th house.
Impacts of Kaal Sarp Yog:
- This dosh eliminates the positive effects in life and leads to disturbance and struggle.
- One suffers from mental imbalance, loss of sleep, anxiety, and lack of self-confidence.
- Major issues like marriage, property, child, finance and so on, are often disturbed and delayed.
- The native is not able to reap the fruits of his hard work and does not get full credit of his contribution.
- The native also suffers from chronic health issues and low immunity.
- Unhealthy relation with family and friends, treachery from colleagues is also evident.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Mantra:
The Mantra given below is the Gayatri Mantra for Kaalsarpyog or Kaal Sarp Dosh mantra:
||Om Bhjangeshaaya Vidmahe, Sarprajya Dhimahi, Tanno Nagah Prachodaya||
Thus to eliminate the disastrous effects of this dosh or at least lower the effects if not eliminated completely, Kal Sarp Dosh Nivaran puja is one of the remedy. Adoring Lord Hanuman and feeding ants or fishes, should be done.
Book your puja package today: http://www.shubhpuja.com/kalsarp-id-856269.html