Indians hold tremendous faith in specific ‘muhurats’ or ‘tithis’, especially during significant affairs of marriage, new house, start-up of business or at the beginning of a new journey in life. At times it becomes difficult for us to consult the pandit or Vedic scholar and perform the task as per the relevant timings; thus according to Vastu certain tithis or dates are considered relevant for digging for laying the foundation of a new house or for ‘Grah pravesh’ which can be followed as an auspicious muhurat.
Digging for foundation laying:
- The digging should begin from the north-east and should proceed towards the north-west, south-east and lastly in the south-west direction.
- One should not start digging when the earth is sleeping i.e. on the 5th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 21st, and 24th day from solar ingress day or ‘Sankranti’.
- Benefic tithis like 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 15 are considered auspicious.
- Avoid Rikta (4, 9, 14 tithis), Amavasya (New moon day) and Ashtami (8th tithi) for laying the foundation. Avoid Bhadra and malefic yogas, and Tuesday is highly malefic.
- Construction should not begin if a female member is in advanced stage of pregnancy or if some member of the house is seriously ill.
- Entering a new house is considered auspicious when Sun is in ‘Uttarayana’ (from Capricorn to Gemini) and lunar months of Magha, Phalguna, Vaishakha and Jyestha are prevailing.
- Proper religious ceremonies like Vastu pujan or homa should be conducted before entering a new house.
- 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15 tithis are considered good, except Tuesday and Sunday.
- The natal lagna lord, nakshatra lord and dasa lord should be strong at the time of Grahpravesh.
For organizing ‘Grah Parvesh’ puja as per the Vedic rituals and muhurats, book your package today with shubhpuja.com-
This entry was posted in Consultants, Vaastu and tagged ancestors, auspicious, auspicious date, blessings, book now, celebration, consultation, devotees, digging for new house, divine, energy, environment, faith, family, fortune, god, grace, grahpravesh, grihpravesh, happiness, have a little faith, health, Hindu, hinduism, homa, Indian, lagan, laying foundation of new house, love, muhurats, nakshatra, pandit, pooja, prosperity, puja, puja package, relevant date, religion, rituals, shubhpuja, shubhpuja.com, significant date and time, success, timings, tithis, vastu pujan, vastu shanti havans, vastu shastra, Vedic rituals, worship.